The VICE PRESIDENT is an aluminum doormat with the most in demand height and it is a “budget-friendly” model. With its proven design and rigid profiles it meets the basic characteristics of similar Stilmat doormat models.
STILMAT VICE PRESIDENT – Carpet – open
- Additional information
- Dokumentacija za trender
- General tehnical data
- Order form
The VICE PRESIDENT is an aluminum doormat with the most in demand height and it is a “budget-friendly” model. With its proven design and rigid profiles it meets the basic characteristics of similar Stilmat doormat models. Imagine your impressive entrance with VICE PRESIDENT STILMAT doormat. Suitable for internal use and for extreme frequency of passengers. This model is with high quality dust control carpet ideal for picking up fine dirt and moisture. Anodized aluminum doormat model with 22mm height. The weather-proof solution among the robust solution.
Flexible roll-up, extremely hard-wearing entrance mats produced to fit width and walking depth specifications perfectly. Suitable for wheeled traffic. Any geometric shape is available. STILMAT guarantee a custom spotless introduction to every entrance, because it is a synonym for aluminum doormats, modern and traditional glamour for every entrance and unique workman shift.
VICE PRESIDENT (Carpet)
Fine dirt and moisture
|Tread surface (inlay):||
High quality dust control carpet, made from 100% Polyamide. Weather-proof
Black, Brown, Grey
|Version/ profile connection:||
|Height (mm) cca:||
|Zones: I – II - III||
2000+ / day
|Roll-over and drive-over capability:||
Wheelchairs, Prams, Hand and Light shopping trolleys
Made from rigid aluminum with foam sound insulation underlay
|Aluminum material thickness (mm):||
Strong and flexible PVC connection strip, the entire width
|Standard profile clearance approx. (mm):||
5 mm (optional 3mm for automatic and revolving doors)
R 11 DIN 51130
|Max width/profile length for each individual section (mm):||
|Max depth/walking depth for individual units (mm):||
|Mat divisions as per factory standards or customer specifications:||
Recommended maximum mat weight of 45 kg
|Depth for this model (mm) without installation frame:||
|Stationary load kg/100cm²:||
5 years on aluminum support chassis
|Tread surface (inlay):||
|Description:||Flexible and roll-up, aluminum entrance mat for laying on the floor. Custom produced mats to fit width and walking depth specifications perfectly. Suitable for wheeled traffic. Any geometric shape is available on demand.|
|Model||VICE PRESIDENT (Carpet)|
|Tread surface (inlay):||High quality dust control carpet, durable and luxurious character. Made from 100% Polyamide|
|Ideal for||Fine dirt and moisture|
|Colors:||Black, Grey, Brown…|
|Approx. height (mm)||22 mm|
|Zones: I – II – III||Zone: III|
|Footfall||Daily footfall of 2000 and up|
|Roll-over and drive-over capability:||Wheelchairs, Prams, Hand and Light shopping trolleys|
|Support chassis||Made from rigid aluminum with foam sound insulation underlay|
|Aluminum material thickness (mm)||1.2|
|Connection||Strong PVC connection strip, the entire width|
|Standard profile clearance approx. (mm)||5 mm (or 3mm for automatic/revolving doors)|
|Slip resistance||R 11 slip resistance as per DIN 51130|
|Logo options||Logo engraving|
GeneralAlthough this type of aluminum mat represents a challenge and a problem for some producers, Stilmat offers the largest range of these aluminum mats, as well. We are especially proud of our fastest delivery, finishing and precision, regarding these models. Stilmat offers you an exclusive possibility to choose the right type of the mat in accordance with the door type and direction of the opening, as well as various options of profile spacing. If it is necessary to comply with the standard DIN 18650 (EN16005), which implies the distance between the profiles less than 4 mm, Stilmat offers most of its models as closed models with 0mm or 3mm space between profiles. The largest range of Stilmat mats for revolving and automatic doors provide the perfectly efficient and professional solutions for all kinds of entrances.
General tehnical data
- Height of STILMAT aluminum doormats: 12 mm to 30 mm
- Weight 1 m2 : from 14 to 30 kg (depending on profile height and used cleaning insert)
- Possible dimensions (on request): max. width: 6 m, max. length: any
- Temperature range: from - 25oC to + 70 ºC
- Permissible load for pedestrian traffic without limits, traffic of transport and market trolleys, please check our technical data sheet for each model.
- Application: inside, covered areas, outside the buildings
- Type of connection: Strong and flexible PVC connection strip, the entire width, or galvanised steel cable (stainless) Ø3 mm with rubber spacers.
- Metal elements: Rigid fully anodized aluminum (except model Magnat)
- Drying insert material: 100% polyamide special dust control carpets, synthetic rubber compound, brush/scrub insert
- Underlay/damping material: synthetic rubber sound insulation, or waterproof foam tape (depending from model)
- Construction: open, of big soiling capacity, roll up. Or closed, hard-wearing, not roll up,
- Installation: in a recess made in the floor in such way that the upper surface of the doormat faces the floor or the overrunning profile placed on the floor
- Certificates & approvals: ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- the purpose of the
- the height of the mat which is possible to set up, as well as the type of installation – built in or ramped…
- The position of the mat - whether it is outside, in a covered entrance or inside, and whether there is one or more mats in a row – considering all of these facts make the right choice of your door mat.
- Optimum fitting: a mat should always be in a frame which is fitted flush with the floor. When ordering, please remember, always state the profile length and the direction of traffic.
- When ordering a system consisting of frame with mat or well with mat, please state the outside dimensions of the frame. Existing angle frames: if you already have an angle frame, please state the clear inside dimensions of the frame.
- Multi-part mats: for large-size entrance areas, mats with a profile length of more than 300 cm and/or a weight of more than 45-50 kg should be divided, as they will otherwise be too bulky or too heavy for installation and maintenance.
- Drainage(optional): when installing the angle frames or wells in outdoor areas, drainage should be provided so that water can drain away (e.g. by making an opening in the screed) or the mat well should be connected to the drainage system.
- Laying mats without a frame can be equipped with a Ramped edge so that a well is not required for any subsequent re-laying.
- Mats for heavily frequented areas: for entrance areas with heavy traffic (airports, supermarkets, shopping centres etc.) we recommend our extreme models
- Custom design or special shapes - you can send us just drawings, or we can make pattern on demand.
- Important: roll the template; do not fold it. The upper side of the template and the direction of traffic must be indicated. This information is essential for the production of an accurately dimensioned entrance mat.
Customer service: everything from one source… We offer our customers a flexible and mobile service for measuring and installation. Available upon request at extra charge.
- Sliding doors - the conjunction should not be in the middle, because heavy traffic is on both sides of the entrance. Basic traffic should not take place on doormats junctions.
- Hinged doors - the junction should be located on both sides of the door, as usually heavy traffic takes place in the middle of the entrance. Basic traffic should not take place on doormats junctions.
CareStilmat entrance matting is designed so that most dirt falls between the gaps onto the mat well base. A regular care and cleaning program is however recommended to improve the cleaning result and increase the life of the mat. Cleaning intervals and equipment used will depend on the nature and degree of soiling.
CLEANING:Roll the doormat, sweep the garbage, vacuum clean, wash the floor, unroll doormat back. The doormat itself should be dry cleaned with vacuum cleaner, periodically wet cleaned using carpet cleaning machines (extractors) and chemical agents non destructive to rubber & aluminum.
CLEANING FREQUENCY:recommended every week or more often, depending on degree of soiling and season (rain & snow).
STILMAT VICE PRESIDENT – Carpet - open